WILMINGTON, MA — Here are FIVE highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Tuesday, July 25, 2017:
- Police noted a MBTA Commuter Rail train was blocking the road at the North Wilmington stop. (12:50am)
- A blue 2008 Ford Focus struck a wall on Castle Drive and mailbox on Burlington Avenue. Vehicle towed. Police arrested an unidentified individual for OUI Drugs. (2:53am)
- A walk-in party reported that at 7:10am this morning, his vehicle was side swiped on Lowell Street. Party wanted the incident logged. (8:44am)
- A walk-in party reported that at approximately noon, she was struck by a vehicle while riding her bike on Burlington Avenue and Boutwell Street. Fire Department conducted evaluation at the station. (1:04pm)
- Police spoke with Verizon solicitors on Grove Avenue and advised them of the town bylaws and need for a permit. (1:50pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip?