WILMINGTON, MA — Here are FIVE highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Saturday, July 22, 2017:
- A walk-in party brought in a debit card left at Eastern Bank ATM. Police left a message for the owner. (12:10am)
- Police checked on a large fire in a yard of Middlesex Avenue. Homeowner will be ending the fire shortly. (12:42am)
- A walk-in party found the Bruning Road sign on North Street. Police notified DPW. (7:25am)
- Travis Carlton Reynolds (25, Wilmington) was issued a summons for Assault and Battery and Strangulation or Suffocation. (1:36pm)
- Police noted that “carry in, carry out policy is not having desire effect, quite a bit of trash in the basketball court area” at Yentile Farm. (7:28pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip?