WILMINGTON, MA — Here are FIVE highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Sunday, June 25, 2017:
- A walk-in party reported a missing boy with autism, last seen walking towards Church Street. Police gave put out a BOLO to officers. Police notified Fire Department and K9 team. Police then confirmed with boy’s mom that he had returned home safe. Search cancelled. (2:14pm)
- Vehicles parked on both sides of Salem Street made it difficult to pass. Police spoke to homeowner who was having a party and had all vehicles moved to one side of the street. (2:41pm)
- A resident reported cars were parked on both sides of Glendale Circle, making travel difficult. Party at Glen Road home. Police had vehicles moved to one side of road. (5:20pm)
- Kostandin Papajani (64, West Roxbury) was issued a summons for operating a motor vehicle without a license. Papjani struck a boy riding their bike at Sherwood Road and Cochrane Road. Mother of boy refused medical attention and brought boy to hospital herself. Boy was conscious and alert. (5:39pm)
- When closing Town Beach for the night, police located owner of vehicle in lot and had him move it so lot could be locked. Owner had been fishing. (8:04pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.