WILMINGTON, MA — Here are NINE highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Tuesday, May 30, 2017:
- Police followed Bus 11 on Salem Street. No infractions noted. (7:23am)
- A silver 2014 Ford F-150, a red 2007 Ford Focus, and a blue 2009 Nissan Versa were involved in a crash in front of Simard’s on Main Street. The F-150 rear-ended the Focus, causing a chain reaction. Fire Department transported one with an unspecified injury. (7:53am)
- Police assisted with a motor vehicle lockout with a dog in the vehicle at Little Sprouts Daycare. (9:25am)
- A gray 2011 Volkswagen Jetta, a white 2016 Nissan NV2 and a a brown 2013 Honda CRV were involved in a crash on Church Street. Fire Department transported one to Lahey Clinic. One vehicle was towed. (10:35am)
- Police conducted safety drills at the Boutwell Early Childhood Center (12:11pm) and the Wildwood Early Childhood Center (1:20pm).
- Police issued a citation to a vehicle owner for allowing it to be driven by an unlicensed driver. (2:06pm)
- A walk-in party reported unauthorized charges on his credit card. (4:12pm)
- Police assisted Fire Department with a chimney fire on Lawrence Street. (7:56pm)
- Police conducted a check of the Yentile Farm Recreational Facility and asked group using basketball court to pick up their litter. (9:31pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.