WILMINGTON, MA — Here are FIVE highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Sunday, May 21, 2017:
- Police assisted the Fire Department with smoldering mulch at the Shell Gas Station on Main Street. (5:45am)
- Police received complaints of excess amounts of trash in the restrooms and on the property at the Yentile Farm Recreational Facility. Police notified DPW. (9:42am)
- Police issued 19 parking tickets to vehicles parked in restricted areas and fire lanes at the high school. An announcement was previously made to have all improperly parked vehicles moved. (1:09pm+)
- A caller reported that while digging in her backyard, she discovered a small metal box with white power inside. Caller felt it was suspicious. (3:33pm)
- A white 2015 Ford Escape and a brown 2000 Honda Civic were involved in a crash at the 93 North Exit 40 ramp. Both vehicles were towed. No injuries noted. (4:03pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.