WILMINGTON, MA — Here are EIGHT highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Wednesday, May 17, 2017:
- Police noticed a decoy coyote was missing from the Yentile Farm Recreational Facility. (12:54am)
- A black 2011 Kia Forte and a red 2012 Toyota Tacoma were involved in a crash at Market Basket. One vehicle towed. Fire Department transported one individual to Lahey. (9:35am)
- Police conducted extra enforcement on Eames Street, Middlesex Avenue, and Glen Road throughout the morning, resulting in many warnings and citations.
- Police received a report of an ex-employee banging on windows, trying to enter Beralcast on Jonspin Road. Police responded. No damage or threats made. Police provided a copy of the no trespass order for the ex-employee. (11:57am)
- A caller reported a tire on his white 2013 BMW was slashed in the Woodbriar Nursing Home parking lot between 3pm and 11pm yesterday. (12:16pm)
- Scott D. Dacko (27, Wilmington) was arrested on a warrant of apprehension while at the Dog Park. He was transported to Woburn District Court. (1:09pm)
- Animal Control Officer captured a feral cat at Deming Way and transported to Lowell Humane Society for evaluation. (2:53pm)
- Billerica Police reported a mini van traveling at high right of speed last seen on (their) Andover Street, possibly heading towards Wilmington. Van may have clipped other vehicles’ mirrors. Police were unable to locate. (10:45pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.