WILMINGTON, MA — Here are FIVE highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Sunday, May 14, 2017:
- Police assisted with a motor vehicle lockout on Main Street. (11:46am)
- Police assisted with removing an unwanted guest from a home on Olson Street. Police gave guest a ride to the police station to make arrangements. (2:53pm)
- A passerby reported a grey Mercedes repeatedly passing by, throwing objects at a house on Chestnut Street. Police were unable to locate the vehicle. (4:00pm)
- An Avalon Oaks caller reported underage people were smoking marijuana in the apartment below her. Police responded. There were no underage people in the apartment. The apartment’s owner was advised not to smoke on the property. (7:05pm)
- A Shawsheen Avenue caller reported a water main break. Police notified the Water Department. (8:35pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.