WILMINGTON, MA — Here are SIX highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Wednesday, May 10, 2017:
- An injured fisher cat was possibly sighted on Oak Street. (3:29am)
- Devin M. Connearney (24, Billerica) was issued a summons for uninsured motor vehicle; operation motor vehicle with a revoked registration; no or expired inspection sticker; speeding; marked lanes violation; and failure to wear seatbelt. (6:00am)
- A caller reported 4 teenagers were smoking on top of the slide at the North Intermediate School. Police spoke with 2 of the teens, who were advised and picked up their cigarette butts before leaving. (3:18pm)
- A caller reported shoplifting at Market Basket about 10 minutes ago. Suspect left in a dark blue Subaru. Suspect may have gotten away with 3 packs of depends underwear. (3:57pm)
- Police installed six safety seats during its weekly Wednesday drop-in hours.
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.