WILMINGTON, MA — Here are SEVEN highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Tuesday, April 25, 2017:
- Police monitored a bus stop on Loumac Road. No violations were witnessed. (7:24am)
- Police issued 6 parking citations in the MBTA Parking Lot on Main Street. (1:08pm)
- A High Street caller reported receiving a threatening phone call from a man threatening bodily harm to him and his son. Before police arrived, caller realized his friends were pranking him and there was no issue. (2:25pm)
- A caller reported a female employee just left Scully Signal Company on Industrial Way in an inebriated state. Police were unable to locate and alerted the Billerica Police. (4:01pm)
- Police received call of an erratic operator who struck two street signs in Tewksbury. Police located vehicle in Avalon complex on Evergreen Drive. Police spoke with suspect. Tewksbury Police responded to handle. (4:24pm)
- A Lowell Sun employee was emailed a picture of a person laying in front of a car, covered in a sheet, in front of the Target in Wilmington. Police responded and witnessed no such thing. Police spoke with employees, who had no knowledge of the occurrence. (8:54pm)
- Andrew C. Camillieri (22, Wilmington) was issued a summons for Breaking & Entering of a Vehicle in the Daytime To Commit A Felony, Breaking & Entering of a Building In The Daytime To Commit A Felony, and Larency under $250. Camillieri is accused of breaking into her ex-girlfriend’s house.
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.