WILMINGTON, MA — Here are SIX highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Tuesday, April 18, 2017:
- Police received a parking complaint regarding a large trailer and dump truck parked overnight on Jacques Lane. Possible responded and vehicles were obstructing one lane of traffic. Police were unable to make contact with paving company. (7:24am)
- Animal Control Officer removed a deceased large bird from the roadway of Woburn Street. (8:06am) Officer also removed rabbits on Lawrence Street (8:05am) and Glen Road (8:09).
- Fire Department responded to a carbon dioxide alarm on Eleanor Drive. (8:28am)
- Police received a parking complaint regarding two parked tractor trailers on both sides of the road causing traffic issues at Andover Street and Jonspin Drive. Police moved both vehicles to the same side of the road. Vehicles weren’t in violation of any posted signage. (2:30pm)
- Police notified DPW that speed limit sign by dentist office at Main Street and Clark Street is obstructed by bushes. (8:40pm)
- A caller reported receiving harassing phone calls. Police advised the alleged harasser and updated the calling party. (9:11pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.