WILMINGTON, MA — Here are FIVE highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Wednesday, April 12, 2017:
- A piece of furniture was dumped in the roadway on Jewel Drive. Police notified DPW for removal. (1:17am)
- Officers restored the peace between a mother and son arguing over a sweatshirt after a neighbor called police. Son left for school. (6:33am)
- Police installed 4 car seats during their weekly drop-in hours. (1:29pm)
- Police responded to an argument over a handicap parking space. A citation was issued for a handicap parking violation. A separate complaint regarding a hit & run was filed as the car parked in the spot had a new large dent in one of its door. (3:26pm)
- A 3-vehicle crash took place in front of the MBTA parking lot on Main Street. One driver was taken to the hospital. Mass Highway was contacted to clean up glass in the roadway. (4:29pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.