WILMINGTON, MA — Here are SIX highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Monday, March 13, 2017:
- Police spotted a man loading fire wood into his vehicle at M&M Chimney on Main Street. Man stated he had permission from owner and had business card in possession. Police sent man on his way and will check back with owner in morning to confirm permission was granted. (12:34am)
- Police moved several vehicles out of the fire lane in front of Market Basket in the Wilmington Plaza. (1:11pm)
- A Cedarscrest Road caller reported he drove away with a leather binder on top of his car. He requested to be notified if it is located. (3:14pm)
- Kevin MacDonald was removed from the Selectmen’s Meeting at Town Hall by police after he was ruled out of order numerous times by the Chair and refused to withdraw from the meeting. (8:18pm)
- A man in a white van entered a yard on Linda Road. When confronted by homeowner, man said he had the wrong home. Police responded. Man was working for an HVAC company and had the wrong address. Situation checked OK. (9:25pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.