WILMINGTON, MA — Here are FIVE highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Wednesday, January 4, 2017:
- Jonathan R. Antonowitch (36, Haverhill) was issued a summons for operating a motor vehicle with a revoked registration and motor vehicle not meeting RMV safety standards. The black 2003 Chevy Impala was pulled over on Pine Avenue. (12:30am)
- A caller reported a past breaking & entering involving Spry Moving on Industrial Way sometime over the weekend with missing property. (11:32am)
- A new property owner called stating his house is abandoned, but his wife drove by and saw people going in and out. Police responded and noted the side porch door was open and it appeared a stack of mail was dropped off. Everything else checked secure. (2:51pm)
- John D. Pellerin (58, N. Reading) was arrested for OUI Liquor (2nd Offense) and Marked Lanes Violation. A caller reported an erratic operator on Wildwood Street traveling under 10 MPH. Police stopped the vehicle in front of the high school. (6:24pm)
- Police notified Mass Highway of a large pot hole on Main Street by Clark Street. (7:29pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.