WILMINGTON, MA — Here are FIVE highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Thursday, November 24, 2016:
- A caller reported a white male walking and dancing in the middle of the road with no shirt on Oakdale Road. Man was gone by the time police arrived. (12:21am)
- Joshua A. White (25, Tewksbury) was issued a summons for fare evasion. Police responded to a taxi dispute on Fairmeadow Road. (2:33am)
- Michael T. Robillard (29, Haverhill) was issued a summons for larceny valued at under $250. Brendon Cardone (22, Salem, NH) was issued a summons for receiving stolen property valued at under $250. Both men were caught after a High Street homeowner reported someone was rummaging through his neighbor’s shed. Men may have been looking for gasoline. (7:24am)
- Fire Department responded to an oven fire on Oakride Circle. (8:32am)
- A black 2004 Chevy Tahoe struck a deer on Boutwell Street. Deer was decased. Vehicle was towed. (10:13pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.