WILMINGTON, MA — 64 incidents were entered into the Wilmington Police Log on Tuesday, August 18. Here are SEVEN highlights:
- The porta potty for the baseball field next to the Middle School was found knocked over. (3:15am)
- An Oakridge Circle resident reported an IRS scam call. No information was exchanged. Resident wanted the incident logged. (10:35am) A South Street resident reported a similar scam later that night. (8:27pm)
- Anthony Figueroa (31, Lowell) was arrested for operating a motor vehicle with a revoked license and for failure to yield, plus outstanding warrants. (12:04pm)
- DPW reported numerous kids were taking items from inside the skate park and throwing them onto the grass while the DPW was trying to cut it. Police spoke with the kids and advised them to stop their behavior. (1:44pm)
- Police received a report of four youths possibly smoking marijuana, in the area of the Wilmington Senior Center. Youths were gone by the time police arrived. (5:54pm)
- Anonymous caller reported two juveniles were smoking behind the Dunkin Donuts on Middlesex Avenue. Caller was unsure what they were smoking, but it smelled “weird.” Police found two juveniles smoking cigarettes and sent them on their way. (8:14pm)
- A Broad Street caller reported youths playing “dingdong ditch.” Youths were gone by the time police arrived. (9:56pm)
DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook! Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter! Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE! Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.