WILMINGTON, MA — 84 incidents were entered into the Wilmington Police Log on Thursday, August 13. Here are TEN highlights:
- A resident reported a construction truck pulled wires down onto her vehicle on Wilson Street. Police determined it was a cable wire. Resident called her cable provider. (7:09am)
- A woman was stuck in an elevator in Building #16 at Charles River Labs. Charles River security cancelled the call after the maintenance crew arrived on scene. (8:22am)
- An Oakdale Road caller reported yesterday (Wednesday, August 12) between 12:30pm and 5pm, someone entered his house from a back screen and stolen several items, including jewelry and a Kindle. (8:32am)
- The golf cart found on Kilmarnock Street earlier in the week was discovered to belong to Inwood Apartments in Woburn, who confirmed they have a golf cart stolen over the weekend. (1:19pm)
- Manager of Target reported theft of baby formula by the same person on Tuesday, August 11 and Wednesday, August 12. (2:14pm)
- A Harold Avenue caller reported receiving an IRS scam call. (2:36pm)
- A Taft Road resident reported a tre on town property fell on his cable and phone lines. DPW was notified. (4:24pm)
- Wilmington Police assisted Woburn Police with locating a stolen white 2015 Chrysler SE 200 Limited in the parking lot at Metro at Wilmington Station. (7:34pm)
- A Mill Road resident reported his house had been egged a few times in the last half-hour. Police could not locate anyone in the area. Homeowner will call back if necessary. (10:26pm)
- A different Mill Road resident reported his door bell was rung. Another resident’s vehicle was egged with Velvetta cheese and eggs. Other houses on the street were also egged. One resident reported two teenage boys ran in the woods. (11:13pm)
DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook! Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter! Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE! Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.