WILMINGTON, MA — 47 incidents were entered into the Wilmington Police Log on Sunday, August 9. Here are FIVE highlights:
- Craig J. Paradiso (21, Billerica) was issued a summons for operating a motor vehicle with a revoked license. His gray 2013 Subaru Impreza was pulled over on Richmond Street and towed. (1:41am)
- An employee requested an officer view damage to a chain on a door at Heavenly Donuts on Main Street. Police determined it was an attempted break-in as the padlock had been cut. Police will review the surveillance footage. (9:09am) The owner later requested extra patrols overnight. (6:31pm)
- Callers reported deceased cats on Shawsheen Avenue and Church Street (12:41pm).
- A dog was reported inside a car in the parking lot of Pearl Vision on Main Street. The car was gone by the time the police arrived. (12:53pm)
- Caller complained of town-owned trees cut down on Jordan Street. Police were unable to determine if the trees were, indeed, town-owned. Police contacted DPW and asked for a determination. (3:33pm)
DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook! Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter! Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE! Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.