WILMINGTON, MA — 66 incidents were entered into the Wilmington Police Log last Thursday, May 7.
Here are SEVEN highlights:
- Manager of Sunrise Kitchen reported that his restaurant may have been the victim of a “flim/flam” (a confidence game) yesterday. (8:34am)
- A caller from Howland Development on Industrial Way reported protesters on site were making them fear for their safety. Police found no threats were made and protestors left property. (11:08am)
- A grey 2015 Chevy Colorado hit a gravestone in the Wildwood Cemetery. There was minimal damage to the vehicle and no damage to the stone. (1:23pm)
- A Fire Drill was completed at the North Intermediate School. (1:30pm)
- A caller from Cedarcrest Road reported a woman in the area was yelling and causing a disturbance. Police investigated. Woman was just playing outside with her grandchildren. (3:41pm)
- A caller from Hilltop Road reported receiving a phone call two days ago from a man who stated he was scheduling a fire inspection. She scheduled an appointment for this Saturday at noon. After hearing about the scams, she called the number to cancel, but the number was out-of-service. Police advised her to contact them if the man showed up on Saturday. (5:39pm)
- False alarms occurred at the High School (10:36pm) and the North Intermediate School (10:55pm, 11:38pm).
DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.