WILMINGTON, MA — 64 incidents were entered into the Wilmington Police Log last Monday, April 27.
Here are 8 highlights:
- The spotlight for the parking lot at the Town Beach is malfunctioning. It keeps going on and off. Police contact the Public Works Department. (2:04am)
- A Brentwood Avenue resident reported he lost a set of Taylor Made golf clubs and bag. He asked the police to call him if they’re located or turned in. (8:13am)
- A Harvard Avenue caller states that someone claiming to be the IRS called and wanted the information logged. (10:26am) Callers from Clordina Road, Crest Avenue, Franklin Avenue, Middlesex Avenue, Quincy Street make similar complaints during the day.
- Resident reported a past hit & run involving a car vs. mailbox on Concord Street. Resident provides license plate number of possible perpetrator. (10:39am)
- False alarm at the Wilmington Arts Council as a slide door was left open. Officer was unable to secure the door and contacted the Public Buildings Department. (10:53am)
- A walk-in party reported that she found several bottles of unknown prescription medications in her daughter’s room. She brought the medication to the station for the destruction. (11:01am)
- A LRTA bus reported it struck a vehicle in a parking lot on Main Street. By the time police arrived, the two drivers settled the situation. (8:02pm)
- A 2008 Honda CRV and 2015 Hyundai Sonata are involved in a 2-car motor vehicle accident on Main Street, near McDonald’s. Airbag deployed. No injuries reported. (6:21pm)
DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.