WILMINGTON, MA — 52 incidents were entered into the Wilmington Police Log last Saturday, April 25.
Here are TEN highlights:
- A walk-in reports kids in the area of Woburn Street and Brentwood Avenue are egging buildings. Officers check area and are unable to locate anyone. No apparent damaged is noticed. (12:59am)
- Porta Potty by field at Wilmington Middle School has been knocked over. (1:42am)
- At Sonny’s Mobile on the Run on Lowell Street, Woodbriar staff is attempting to bring patient back that had walked out. Patient refuses to return and requests to go to Lahey Clinic. Fire Department notified. (5:54am)
- Caller on Glen Road reports two large rocks were thrown at her house, damaging the vinyl siding. Resident states they heard loud noises around 3am. (8:09am)
- A caller at Deming Way reports a candidate is going door-to-door soliciting for votes. Police advise party to stop soliciting. (9:55am)
- A walk-in party from Buttersworth Street reports a tax IRS phone scam. (10:25am) A Chestnut Street later calls in a tax IRS scam call. (5:22pm)
- Father reports her daughter witnessed a young woman with a dog following customers around asking for change at CVS on Main Street. Woman claims she is not following anyone. Police advise woman again. (2:50pm)
- Police conduct community policing at skate park at Shawsheen Elementary. A broken glass bottle is noted in the tennis courts. (6:17pm)
- Owner of a Volvo S 60 reports his vehicle was struck while parked in the Market Basket parking lot. (9:03pm)
- Two complaints of loud music from a home having a party at Burlington Avenue. When police arrive the second time, music equipment is already being broken down. (9:58pm)
DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.