WILMINGTON, MA — 61 incidents were entered into the Wilmington Police Log last Tuesday, April 21.
Here are SEVEN highlights:
- Milestone Group Home on High Street reports two juveniles – one male, one female – walked away from the program. Police spot two parties running behind the Woburn Street School. Female is located and returned to the home. Male returned to the home on his own. Staff will handle the situation. (1:57am)
- An 18 year-old North Reading man is arrested on warrants after being pulled over for speeding on Woburn Street. (11:34am)
- A caller reports two large dogs are loose on the street on Elm Street. The dogs are transported to the pound. The owner picks up the dogs. (12:12pm)
- A turtle crossing the road on Lowell Street causes a traffic complaint. (12:14pm)
- A Woburn resident on the Woburn/Wilmington line (Dartmouth Lane) reports he lost his parrot. Parrot is 99% green. Caller requests a call back if bird is found. (2:54pm)
- A resident on Linda Road reports their vehicle was entered sometime between 9pm and 6:30am. The vehicle was unlocked. A cup of change, under $10, was stolen. (3:06pm)
- A resident on Clorinda Road reports they received an IRS scam call. No personal information was provided. The caller wanted the incident logged. (6:20pm)
DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.