WILMINGTON, MA — 51 incidents were entered into the Wilmington Police Log last Sunday, April 19.
Here are SIX highlights:
- A water main break is reported at ‘As Good As It Gets’ on Lowell Street. Water Department is notified and responds. Owner is notified and responds. Water to the building is shut off and the Fire Department is notified. (4:39am) ‘As Good As It Gets’ calls to get water to building turned back on and to help determine where leak is. Police notify Water Department, who will handle with restaurant. (9:53am)
- A 2002 Honda Accord hits a telephone pole on Middlesex Avenue. (7:42am)
- A walk-in party reports she is receiving harassing Facebook messages from her boyfriend’s ex-girlfriend. Police advises her of her 209a rights and to report future issues. (3:51pm)
- Police issue summons for a Billerica man and Tewksbury man for possession of Class E drugs. A small amount of Class D drugs was also found in the vehicle and returned to the station for destruction. (5:53pm)
- William McGloughlin (48, Wilmington) was arrested for operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license, near Mr. Ticket in Lowell. (8:23pm)
- Possible downed wires reported on Shawsheen Avenue. Police investigate and find it’s just a plastic windmill on the ground. (10:48pm)
DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.