WILMINGTON, MA — 58 incidents were entered into the Wilmington Police Log last Tuesday, April 14.
Here are SIX highlights:
- A caller reports a past burglary (breaking and entering) at Cams Demolition on Jewel Drive. (5:03am)
- Police issues a summons for Cheryl Barber (30, Wilmington) for leaving the scene of an accident resulting in property damage. (10:23am)
- A West Street resident reports that he attempted to file taxes through Turbo Tax and was informed that taxes were already filed using his social security number. (1:52pm)
- A caretaker for a Kelley Road resident reports items in the house appear to have been moved and other items are missing. She requests a walk through. (5:38pm)
- A Wilmington resident reports her husband violated a restraining order by calling the house more than 5 times today. Police issues a summons to the man for violating the order and contacts the Quincy Police Department. (9:16pm)
- A caller reports a silver KIA Forte keeps driving around the Cumberland Farms lot with the female driver asking people for money. Caller is also concerned about a passenger in the car who appears slumped over. Police send the driver on her way. (10:13pm)
DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.