WILMINGTON, MA — 63 incidents were entered into the Wilmington Police Log last Friday, April 10.
Here are eight highlights:
- A resident of Woodbriar mistakenly called 911 five times between 8:06am and 8:56am. (8:56am)
- A minor motor vehicle crash reported between with no injuries, between a 1998 Chevy GMT & 2014 Toyota Corolla, at Bank of America on Main Street. Police assisted with paperwork exchange. (10:16am)
- A caller reported his parked car was struck by another vehicle that was leaving the parking lot at Interlink One on Fordham Road. (4:41pm)
- An employee at Cumberland Farms on Main Street reports a suspicious male in the store. Man had taken some drinks from the fountain machine and consumed them in the store. Man was described as black, mid 20’s, short black hair, gray sweater, blue jeans. He left the store riding his bicycle southbound on Main Street. Police caught up to him. He had taken 7 Slim Jims and a drink. (4:59pm) The man later returned to the store. The employee called the police again. Police brought the party to the Police Station and called his parents to pick him up. [NOTE: Turned out party was younger than mid 20’s.] (6:19pm)
- Vehicles parked on both sides of the road on Woburn Street were causing traffic issues. Parties were there for a pre-prom gathering. One vehicle was moved immediately. All vehicles were gone within ten minutes. (5:25pm)
- Officer Brian Hermann reported a large hole in the fence and tarp at the Adams Street bus turnaround at the high school site. Walk through of old high school turned up nothing. (8:44pm)
- A walk-in party reported finding $175 in the Market Basket parking lot. (9:10pm)
- A caller reported that kids rang her doorbell and ran off. Police checked the area and could not locate the kids. (10:21pm)
DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.