WILMINGTON, MA — 72 incidents were entered into the Wilmington Police Log last Thursday, April 2.
Here are seven highlights:
- A caller reported that the operator of a 2003 Gray Chevy Malibu threw what appeared to be a beer bottle from his vehicle at the intersection of Middlesex Avenue and Main Street. Police caught up with the vehicle and arrested Patrick L. Dunn (of Wilmington) and placed him in protective custody. (8:14pm)
- James R. Megyesy (of West Newbury) was arrested on 93 North, near Exit 41, for a license plate violation to “conceal ID registration revoked” and operating with an uninsured motor vehicle. (1:52am)
- Police observed two females exiting Colonial Liquors. Their alcohol was confiscated and a summons was issued to 20 year-old Kayla Pope (of Woburn) for possessing alcohol under the age of 21.(6:04pm)
- Police helped push a vehicle that ran out of gas off of Main Street and into Big Joe’s parking lot. (7:27am)
- Animal complaint from resident on Marcia Road, reporting that a skunk has been stuck in his/her fence for approximately 2.5 hours. Animal was eventually freed. (9:41am)
- Husband and wife on Lang Street report the had their information used to file fraudulent tax returns. (9:52am)
- 20th Century Fox called requesting to have extra patrols sent down Industrial Way for traffic control while filming. Caller states that the film is in town for 22 more days. (2:40pm)
DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.