WILMINGTON, MA — Approximately 60 incidents were entered into the Wilmington Police Log last Wednesday, April 1.
Here are eight highlights:
- A burglary was investigated at Benevento Sand & Stone on Salem Street. Several storage containers were broken into overnight, with items taken. Windows were also damaged on several vehicles. (8:31am)
- Benevento was notified that its cement truck was spilling cement onto Salem Street. The company responded and cleaned up the pile of cement. (2:25pm)
- $10 and 2 CDs were reported stolen from a vehicle on Marcus Road overnight. (11:01am)
- 20th Century Fox called asking for an officer to assist with paparazzi on scene. (12:51pm)
- A car crash was reported involving a 2014 Honda CR-V and a 2012 Nissan Rogue in front of Lucci’s Plaza. No injuries were reported. (6:14pm)
- A suspicious man was reported walking through the neighborhood with a spotlight. The police spoke with the man, who admitted to shining the light at passing cars. He was advised not to shine the light into people’s property or oncoming traffic. (9:13pm)
- On Adams Street, a 16 year-old boy was intoxicated, running down the street and went into the woods behind the high school construction site. The boy was transported to the hospital under a “Section 12” (emergency restraint and hospitalization of persons posing risk of serious harm by reason of mental illness). (10:17pm)
- The police installed six car seats during the day.
DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.