WILMINGTON, MA — 38 incidents were entered into the Wilmington Police Log last Saturday, March 28.
Here are five highlights:
- 2 pedestrians were struck by a Honda Civic at the intersection of Vernon and Woburn Street. Both were transported to the hospital. The state police’s reconstruction team was notified and quickly on the scene. Woburn Street to Eames Street was closed for approximately 3 hours. (8:40am)
- An Adelaide Street resident walked into the station to report that her gray Chevy Cobalt was stolen from her home on Thursday, March 26 around 9am. (9:35pm)
- An employee of Pearl Vision on Main Street reported that a tall, white male, approximately 6 feet tall, with salt & paper colored hair, stole three pairs of sunglasses. He left heading south on Route 38 in a silver SUV. (1:45pm)
- An Everett Avenue resident walked in to report his brother took one of his personal checks, forged his name and cashed the check. (3:26pm)
- A caller reported a road range incident on Lowell Street near Mr. Ticket. A male passenger in a Lincoln SUV got out of his vehicle at a traffic light, yelled at her, and punched the hood of her vehicle. The vehicle then took a right off of Route 129. Police pulled the car over. Passenger stated that he exited his vehicle because the caller was tailing him with her high beams on. Police let him go. (6:05pm)
DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.