WILMINGTON, MA — 65 incidents were entered into the Wilmington Police Log last Thursday, March 26.
Here are seven highlights:
- An Assistant Manager at Market Basket reported that 2 teenagers were on the roof of the building. Police responded and discovered 2 teens on the roof of the spa, next to the TJ Maxx. The two teens were then “banned from Market Basket and the entire plaza per the Market Basket Manager.” (6:17pm)
- Andover Police contacted Wilmington Police to alert them that a participant in a possible road rage incident just drove into town. A caller told Andover Police that a driver flashed a gun at him. Wilmington Police located and pulled the driver over. Andover Police arrived on scene, took a statement, searched the vehicle and patted down the driver. No gun was found. (1:02pm)
- Police stopped Patricia L. Kelley (Blueberry Lane, Wilmington) on Route 125 and issued her a summons for operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license. (4:46pm)
- Police and fire responded to a 2-car accident in the fast lane on 93 North, prior to Exit 41. One party was transported to Winchester Hospital with an injury. The other party refused further treatment. State Police handled the accident. (5:19pm)
- Suspicious activity was reported in the parking lot of Grace Chapel on West Street. Situation checked out okay as it was just a crew member for the film shooting on Industrial Way. (1:41am)
- A Towpath Drive resident called 911 after hearing a loud bang in his basement. Police discovered it was just a large piece of ice that had fallen off the roof. (2:10am)
- A Dewey Ave resident notified police they received a call from a party claiming to be from the IRS. No personal information was given. Resident wanted the incident logged. (10:23am) A Dorchester Street resident logged a similar complaint later in the day. (1:18pm)
DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.