WILMINGTON, MA — 37 incidents were entered into the Wilmington Police Log last Wednesday, March 25.
Here are five highlights:
- A road rage incident in front of Abundant Life on Church Street was reported. Male caller said a car nearly struck his vehicle, “words were exchanged,” and then that car continued on Route 62 and took a left onto Middlesex Avenue. Car was quickly located and stopped by police on Route 125. Car’s driver admitted to almost hitting caller’s car and verified that “words were exchanged.” She was ultimately sent on her way. (7:45pm)
- A walk-in party reported that a piece of metal came out of a truck and struck her vehicle on 93 South, near the Concord Street exit. (2:57pm)
- A Broad Street resident notified police she received an automated message from someone claiming to be from the IRS. No personal information was given. Resident wanted the incident logged. (2:54pm)
- A motorist flagged down a police car near the intersection of Lowell Street and Parker Street. A raccoon was struck and causing a traffic hazard. Officers were able to get the animal into the woods. (7:18pm) Earlier in the day, a Federal Street resident called to complain of a dead possum in the middle of the street. (1:09pm)
- False alarms occurred at The Corner Store on Shawsheen Avenue (5:56am) and Walgreens on Main Street (10:57pm).
DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. Any arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.